The Will Electric Aggregation Group has selected FirstEnergy Solutions as the supplier for the Electric Aggregation Program. The group selected a 24 month term, with enrollement begining in September. Residents will begin to see savings roughly 30-45 days after enrollement, depending on when their meter is read. The program is 100% Green, the power will be supplied through a combination of renewable supply (wind, solar) and renewable energy credits.
- Customers wishing to participate will not need to take any action.
- Residents will not be contacted by phone or by door to door solicitors for the aggregation program.
- Official notices from the aggregation program will be mailed, and will include their towns and FirstEnergy's logos.
- The Will Electric Aggregation Group are the muncipalities of Homer Glen, Bolingbrook, Lemont, Braidwood, Peotone, Channahon, Plainﬁeld, Coal City, Rockdale, Crete, Romeoville, Elwood, Shorewood, Frankfort, Woodridge and Beecher.
Key Terms of the Program:
Should the ComEd Tariffed Service rate for the enrolled participants be set below the current aggregation price, FirstEnergy Solutions reserves the right to terminate the service and return the participants to the Electric Utility or continue to serve them at a price equal to the ComEd rate.
Early Termination Fee:
There will not be a fee assessed for terminating the contract early, residents are free to leave the program at any time.
Move Ins-Joining the Program:
FirstEnergy Solutions is committed to providing price protection by accepting and enrolling eligible accounts in the program at any time, for the remainder of the term, at the same applicable discount/price. If you have already selected a supplier you will be automatically removed from the eligible customer list of this aggregation program. You may join the program at any time by contacting FirstEnergy directly, contact information is below.
Small Commercial Accounts:
This program is open to all commercial accounts that use less than 15,000 kWh per year. To find your accounts usage history check you bill from ComEd.
FirstEnergy Solutions Corp., provides competitive electric generation supply and other energy-related products and services to over 1.5 million customers, and is a licensed supplier in Illinois, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland and Michigan. Residents with questions can contact First Energy Solutions online, by phone or mail. FirstEnergy has been selected as the new supplier in 76 other communities in Illinois that have done aggregation program.
341 White Pond Dr.
Akron, Ohio 44320
www.fes.com, click “Contact Us”
1. ComEd's "Price to Compare" on www.pluginillinois.org
2. Savings Calculated on the Supply Portion of Electric Bill Only